While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a new book on its way!!!!

Today I was checking my Paperbackswap.com account (cause I'm anal and I have to check my position in my wish list ALL THE TIME!!!) But anyway, I've been wanting this book called A Slaying in the Suburbs


It's about the Tara Grant murder. Being that I live in Metro Detroit her murder and the trial were all over the news here. I couldn't help but be drawn into what was going on. So today I go to check my wishlist and I have a message that I have a book waiting for me to approve. Now what really surprised me is that I was 5th on the list the day before so I wasn't expecting it, especially since I've been on the waiting list for almost a month and don't think I moved but one spot.


I also am getting Which was actually a giveaway book on goodreads that I didn't win, so I am going to get it from Paperbackswap.com.


I know I keep mentioning these two sites, and it's because I'm addicted to them both. I love Goodreads because I can keep track of what I've read and also see what my friends are reading. I love Paperbackswap.com because I can get books and keep them for as long as I want (unlike the library) and I only have to pay to ship books to other people, which is much cheaper than buying books new (which is a problem since I'm always broke).


If you want to try goodreads add me as a friend. Here's a link to my profile


Also if you have books that you don't want anymore and would like to get new books for them I would recomend Paperbackswap.com. If you join please list me as the person that refered you. Swap Your Used Books - PaperBackSwap.com


I just wanted to share. I should be done with The Notebook before this weekend. So I'll have a review for that posted soon!!

No comments: