While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back from vacation and LOTS to catch up on.

I have so much to post. So I'll apologize in advanced for the thousands of posts I'm going to make today.

I was in Florida and didn't want to take over my grandpa's computer with trying to keep up on the blog while I was down there. Unfortunately that means I have A TON to catch up on.

So I have some reviews to post, some new giveaways to post and some giveaway winners to post. So please bear with me and we'll all make it through this unscathed, hopefully :-P

Let me also take this time to thank all of my followers and readers for being great. I'm inching closer and closer to 100 followers and 100 posts. I think I may have to do something special for those two event. But I'll cross that hurdle when I get there. For now know that you all have my gratitude and I hope that you enjoy my blog!

And now the onslaught of blog posts is about to begin!

-Jennifer

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I hope you enjoyed your vacation. The above reviews were very informative - I may just read Ravens.