While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, November 20, 2009

So it's been a while!!!

Well, hello to my bloging family! Sorry it's been so long but I've had a crazy couple of months... My sister got married at the end of August. It was a beautiful cerimony and the bride was dazaling. A few snafus (like when her veil fell off during the cerimony Oppss!) but I think that's to be expected. Then I spent some time with my mother, twice this summer actually. My grandfather was sick for a few days, he's better now, but you always worry. Then my PartyLite business has really taken off, and that's a great thing. Plus I'm almost done with my associates degree and school was a little crazy with everything else going on. Sadly at the begining of the month I lost two neighbors. One took her own life and the other lost her battle with cancer. It was a bit shocking loosing both within a week and a half of each other. Now that the initial shock has worn off and I've dealt with the losses I've come to a place where I've accepted the losses. Please send your prayers to their families who are struggling much more with their losses than I am.

So now that my life has calmed down I'm ready to post all of the reviews for the books I've been reading while I was away. Believe me there are a TON of reviews that I need to get posted. Even though I wasn't at my computer I was still reading, so I have to play a lot of catch up now!!!

Good to be back in the saddle and hopefully stay on it this time :-)

-Jennifer

No comments: