While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I REALLY Love the Mail Lady Today!



I got all of these in the mail today :-) There's 18 in total!!!

Most of them are used but two of them are for me to review. I got I'm Perfect You're Doomed by Kyria Abrahams from Book Divas

Then I got In the Footsteps of Paul by Ken Duncan from Thomas Nelson Publishing.

The rest were a giveaway that I won!!! Lots of Stephen King in there. I can't wait to get started on ALL of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE getting books in the mail?? :-) I do too!
It's like Christmas every time lol
Congratulations on winning that big book giveaway; lucky you!! :-)

-Bobbie

Book Reviews By Bobbie