While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's the Friday 56!!!



Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.



Page 56, Line 5: "Does this mean you have to starve to death in order to lose weight? No, but you do have to eat the right foods.

To find out more about the Liberation Diet visit the Liberation Diet site, they have an e-book version available on their site!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jeez, I've been saying this for years. Maybe I could write a diet book. hehehe

Unknown said...

LOL, you should. I'd read it :-)