While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Back from a much needed break!

I apologize that I let my blog go. I went out of town with all intentions of keeping up on things, but I was so tired by the end of each day that I just didn't have the umph needed to sit at the computer for a few hours.

But I'm home now, so I'll be back on top of things this week. I'd do some of it tonight, but 12 hours of traveling leaves me feeling like all I want to do is crawl in bed and sleep for a few days.... I was so tired on the train that I couldn't even read, how sad is that?

But like I said I'm home, so I should have things going again in the next few days. I have some giveaways that ended so I'll have winners up for those. I also have some new giveaways to post. I also have some more authors lined up for guest blog posts...

I'm really getting the hang of this whole blog thing now. Thank you to all my readers. BTW I have 117 followers now YIPPEE!!!! I think I may have to do something special for reaching 100 (even if it is a little late)... We'll have to see :-)

-Jennifer

No comments: