While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

100+ books in 2012

Alright, I'm going to try this again this year. See how I do at it.

1. Always in My Heart by Catherine Anderson
2. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett 
4. A Mile in My Flip Flops by Melody Carlson  
5. Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates 
6. The Void by Bryan Healey
7. The Midwife of Venice by Roberta Rich
8. A Cheater's Promise by Maurice Derrick Geter
9. Forever Hilltop by Judy Baer
10. Unlocking the Poet's Realm by Matt Wiebusch
11. Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan
12. The Sara Chronicles: Book 2 Evolution of Us by L. Hughes
13. After All by Deborah Raney
14. Drawn to Injustice by Timothy Masters and Steve Lehto
15. Night of the Living Dead Christian by Matt Mikalatos
16. Passages by Brian Hardin
17. Kiss the Darkness by Robert Wacaster
18. Not This Time by Vickie Hinze

No comments: