While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love our mail lady :-)

I got TWO books in the mail today :-)

First one: The Smart one and the Pretty one by Claire LaZebnik. I read her book Knitting Under the Influence and loved they was she develops her characters, plus they are nice chick lit and I always love to throw some of that in there. Another PaperbackSawp.com beauty.

Second one: GateKEEPERS by Sheldon Robert Stone and Rudolf B. Schmerl. I got this one from a LibraryThing giveaway. (I LOVE FREE BOOKS) So I need to get this one going so I can get a review posted soon.

I'm waiting on a bunch of books to come soon (hopefully). I'll make a nice list of them later. I'm also going to add a list of all the books I have at home right now that I want to read!!!

1 comment:

♔ jessica.marie said...

The Smart One and the Pretty One looks pretty good, I look forward to a review.

Oh and do you have a review for the knitting one? I think it would be a good read since I just learned how to knit.