While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I got my first blog award!

I just got the Lemonade Award from Missy at Missy's Book Nook.


Thank you so much for this award!

The Rules:

1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

I nominate the following blogs:

1. Books and Needlepoint
2. Books Love Jessica Marie
3. Book Reviews by Bobbie
4. A Bookish Mom
5. At Home With Books
6. Cheryl's Book Nook
7. Chic Book Reviews
8. Marta's Meanderings
9. The Novel Bookworm
10. The Forgetful Librarian Recommends
11. The Burton Review
12. So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
13. Presenting Lenore
14. Passages to the Past
15. Padfoot and Prongs
16. One Eyed Stuffed Bunny and...
17. MariReads
18. Luxury Reading
19. Booksie's Blog
20. Chaotic Compendiums

I apologize that this list got so long. I just have found so many great blogs that I think all deserve some kind of recognition!

And again, thank you to Missy. I was so excited when I saw the comment that you gave me an award, my neighbours probably think I'm crazy!

13 comments:

Alyce said...

Congratulations on the award, and thanks for passing it on to me!

♔ jessica.marie said...

Congrats on your award!

And for passing it on to me, I am honored! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the Lemonade Award, Jennifer!! :-)
Thanks so much for passing it on to me as well.
((hugs))

Have a great day!

-Bobbie

BurtonReview said...

Thanks so much for including me in the fun, I appreciate it so very much!
And a big pat on the back for your first award, I am sure you'll get many more.

Vera said...

Thank you for passing on the award Jennifer!

Jess said...

Congrats everybody!

Gaby317 said...

Congratulations on your much deserved award!

Teddy Rose said...

Thanks so much for the award and a big congratulations to you!!

Cathy said...

Congratulations Jennifer!

Thanks so much for passing on the award! I appreciate it very much!

Mari said...

Yay! Congrats on your first award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! :)

Alaine said...

Congrats on your first award! Just wanted to say hi and let you know I was here.

Passages to the Past said...

Well, you can call me Just Amy Blushing...=)

Thank you so much and congrats on your first award - aren't they fun?!

Unknown said...

Thank you!