Thank you to everyone that entered. There were 8 different entrants and a total of 13 entries!
Here are the three winners:
1) Renee G
Emails are being sent to the winners. Thank you again for entering and congratulations to the winners. I hope you enjoy them.
All winners were chosen using Random.org
Thanks to Anna at Hachette I can giveaway 3 copies of this one.
About the book
In 2003, after winning six of the twelve majors from 2000 to 2002, Tiger Woods struggled with his swing, leaving him lagging behind the field at both the U.S. Open and the PGA Championship. With Woods out of the picture, the stage was set for a newcomer to claim the top position. Nobody expected that four virtually unknown players would rise to become first-time champions.
In his debut appearance in a major, Ben Curtis became the only player since Francis Ouimet in 1913 to prevail on his first time out. Mike Weir--who was considered a good player but not a great one--triumphed in The Masters, becoming the first Canadian to win a major. In the U.S. Open, Jim Furyk was victorious, and the PGA Championship was claimed by the unknown Shawn Micheel.
But after each player's history-making season, the four have had little further success. 2008 is the first year since that unexpected year, when it will be possible for the four golfers to qualify for the tour. In MOMENT OF GLORY, John Feinstein returns to the unlikely year of 2003 and chronicle the personal and professional struggles of these four players. With great affection for the underdog and extraordinary access to the players, he then looks to the 2008 season, giving readers an insider's look into to how winning (and losing) major championships changes players' lives.
For more information on this title please visit Hachette Book Group.
The giveaway will end 6/23/10 at 11:59pm (EST)
1) Only winners from the US and Canada
2) No PO boxes
1) Leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
2) Get an extra entry for following my blog (let me know if you're a new follower or have been following for a while!)
3) Get a third entry for mentioning this giveaway: On your blog, facebook, twitter... anywhere (Make sure to leave me a link or your SN so I can verify!)
4) Get an extra for referring friends who become followers of my blog. Have them mention your name in their comments. (along with all their info!!)
!!!REMEMBER!!!! If you do not leave your e-mail in your comment you will not be entered into the giveaway!!!
The winners will be randomly drawn and notified by email.
Good Luck and thank you for reading my blog!