Here are the three winners:
4) Cheryl F
Emails are being sent to the winners. Thank you again for entering and congratulations to the winners. I hope you enjoy them.
All winners were chosen using Random.org
Thanks to Anna at Hachette I can giveaway 5 copies of this one.
About the book
Olivia Grace has secrets that could destroy her. One of the greatest of these is the Earl of Gracechurch, who married and divorced her five years earlier. Abandoned and disgraced, Grace has survived those years at the edge of respectability. Then she stumbles over Jack on the battlefield of Waterloo, and he becomes an even more dangerous secret. For not only is he unconscious, he is clad in an enemy uniform.
But worse, when Jack finally wakes in Olivia's care, he can't remember how he came to be on a battlefield in Belgium. In fact, he can remember nothing of the last five years. He thinks he and Olivia are still blissfully together. To keep him from being hanged for a traitor, Olivia must pretend she and Jack are still married.
To unearth the real traitors, Olivia and Jack must unravel the truth hidden within his faulty memory. To save themselves and the friends who have given them sanctuary, they must stand against their enemies, even as they both keep their secrets.
In the end, can they risk everything to help Jack recover his lost memories, even though the truth may destroy them both?
For more information on this title please visit Hachette Book Group.
You can also read my review here.
The giveaway will end 7/21/10 at 11:59pm (EST)
1) Only winners from the US and Canada
2) No PO boxes
1) Leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
2) Get an extra entry for following my blog (let me know if you're a new follower or have been following for a while!)
3) Get a third entry for mentioning this giveaway: On your blog, facebook, twitter... anywhere (Make sure to leave me a link or your SN so I can verify!)
4) Get an extra for referring friends who become followers of my blog. Have them mention your name in their comments. (along with all their info!!)
5) "Like" Just Jennifer Reading on Facebook.
Please RT: @JustJennReading: New Giveaway: Barely A Lady by Eileen Dryer http://tiny.cc/03yb3
!!!REMEMBER!!!! If you do not leave your e-mail in your comment you will not be entered into the giveaway!!!
The winners will be randomly drawn and notified by email.
Good Luck and thank you for reading my blog!