I got this challenge from the GoodReads Group Romance Readers Reading Challenges
Toy Stories Reading Challenge
Put together by Valorie and the ever active members that contribute in the Challenge Suggestions thread, here is a reading challenge inspired by popular toys.
Read 10 books plus an option of bonuses within a six month period. You may begin anytime you want, as long as you put your start date and end date.
Duration: 6 months
Total No. of books: 10 required + 2 bonus of your choice
Earliest start date for this challenge is its launched date: October 10, 2010.
Enjoy playing, everyone.
3. Easy Bake Oven: Read a book with a character that is a chef or baker, owns a restaurant or bakery, or there is a type of food in the title or on the cover.
10. Raggedy Ann & Andy: Read a book with a red cover or a book with a character that is a red head.
Bonus two: Pick your favorite toys and post your own book categories!
1. A Writer's Engagement by Robert Wacaster 4/31/11
2. Lipstick in Afghanistan by Roberta Gately - 4/16/11
3. Happy Hour by Michele Scott
4. Nora, Nora by Anne Rivers Siddons - 3/11
5. Tokyo Lives by Mark Hersberger - 11/24/10
6. The Last Key by Rob Steiner - 1/11
7. Wild Legacy by C. Fern Cook - 2/11
8. No Home For Gomez by Graham Parke - 1/11
9. How Sweet It Is by Sophie Gunn - 2/11
10. Islands of Instability by MC Miller
11. How to Marry a Duke by Vicky Dreiling
12. Oogy by Larry Levin