While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Smiley360

I'm kind of glad the leaves are changing colors around here. While I hate the S word (Snow.... Yuck!) Summers are always crazy for me. I feel like there's too much to do, and no where near enough time to do it! But now that things are calming down I can get back to doing the things I enjoy. Not that I haven't been doing them, I guess it's more that I haven't been sharing them. And since I love to tell people what I think about what I've been doing I'm going to try something new. I found a site called Smiley 360. They'll hopefully let me do just what it is that I love, tell companies what I think about their products! I've just signed up, and so far it's been pretty easy to figure out. Now I'm just waiting for companies to ask me what I think...

Just Jennifer Reading will still be for books, reading, literature, etc. But I'll be more active on my other two blogs: Just Jennifer Talking and Just a Healthier Jennifer.

I'll keep you posted as to how things are going. But in the mean time why don't you head over to Smiley 360 yourself to see what it's all about! Smiley360

No comments: