While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Call for followers

For those of you that don't know Just Jennifer Reading isn't my only blog. I actually have two other blogs: Just Jennifer Talking and Just A Healthier Jennifer. My other two blogs could really use some followers. So to all of my great Just Jennifer Reading fans I would LOVE for you to check out the other two and become a follower if you are so inclined.

I'm hoping to get a big enough following on those two to be able to start offering giveaways there.

Just Jennifer Talking focuses on everyday life. I am starting to do product reviews there also.

Just A Healthier Jennifer is where I'm going to share with you my weight loss journey. It's a struggle for sure, but having support from the blogosphere might make things a little easier for me. And you never know, maybe I can help you too!

I know you're here because you are interested in books and literature, but I would love to have you join me on my other two sites!

No comments: