While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My 2010 Reads List

Here is the list of books that I have read in 2010:

1. The Male Factor by Shaunti Feldhahn
2. Your Name Here by Michael Rosenbaum
3. Tea With Hezbollah by Ted Dekker and Carl Medearis
4. Salem the Safety Seal by Otto Scamfer
5. Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
6. Donkeys Can't Sleep in Bathtubs by Susan Dach
7. Yesterday's Promise by Linda Lee Chaikin
8. Faithful Heart by Al Lacy
9. Raven's Ladder by Jeffrey Overstreet
10. Guest House by Barbara K. Richardson
11. Unfaithfully Yours by Anthony C. Patton
12. The Kwame Sutra
13. The Moon Looked Down By Dorothy Garlock
14. How to Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
15. Sexaholics by PYNK
16. Alexandra, Gone by Anna McPartlin
17. How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly by Connie May Fowler
18. Thanksgiving: The Pilgrim's First Year in America by Glen Cheney
19. Frigate: November by Robert Wacster and Paul DeGeorge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have two book recs for you:

water for Elephants and The Art of Racing in the Rain.

Enjoy!

Melanie