While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lots of Reading to do!!!

So I haven't posted a blog in a little while. But I've been busy reading so please bear with me. I have three that I'm in the middle of right now and many more that I've got sitting in my To Be Read Pile.

I'm currently reading:
Sag Harbor by Colson Whitehead
Duma Key by Stephen King
A Slaying in the Suburbs: The Tara Grant Murder by Steve Miller and Andrea Billups

I've also been BUSY on paperbackswap.com I've got a bunch of "new" stuff sitting waiting for the pages to be turned:
Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Echoes by Erin Grady

I know I talk about Paperbackswap.com all of the time, but they really are GREAT!! If you want to check them out head on over to Swap Your Used Books - PaperBackSwap.com Mention Jennmarie68 as the user that referred you!!!

So I just wanted to post an update. I should be finished with at least one book by this weekend.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: