While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Review: Shawls Two (Vogue Knitting on the go)

Vogue Knitting on the Go: Shawls Two (Vogue Knitting on the Go!) Vogue Knitting on the Go: Shawls Two by Trisha Malcolm


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
The patterns in this book are beautiful. The ratings on skill level for the patterns seem to be pretty right on. My only problem with pattern books, and this one seems to be no exception is that the yarn that is used in the patterns is either difficult to find, or way to expensive. I know how to substitute but it would be nice to have a pattern book that used yarns that the average knitter or crocheter can easily and affordable obtain.


View all my reviews.

No comments: