While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Friday 56



Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.



Page 56 Line 5: "Mrs. Harrison referred me."Unnecessary to volunteer-as he held the letter from her in his hands-but she did so anyway, feeling the needto fill the silence.

Havne't started this one yet, won it the other day, so I'm looking forward to getting into it.

If you want to find out more about this book visit Sophie Jordan's website.

2 comments:

Gaby317 said...

I saw this on your blog and had to try it.


Here's what I have:

And I've got a brain. In fact, my momma assured me on countless occasions that I have a good head on my shoulders. Then she would follow up with something along the lines of, "I wish you would use it occasionally." And she was right.
from The Principle of the Path by Andy Stanley

Thanks! How long have you been doing this?

gaby

Suzanne said...

hmmmm, interesting one. Hope you're enjoying the 56!