While some of the books I review on my site are furnished by the publishers, authors, or publicists for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Review: Eternal Craving by Nina Bangs

First I want to thank Nina Bangs and Erin Galloway of Dorchester Publishing for allowing me to review this book!



My Review

I just recently got into paranormal romance, so I'm still feeling my way around the genre. So this book was a little out of my normal reading, but I think it was pretty decent.

I loved Nina Bangs' writing style, and the idea of prehistoric beasts saving humanity was pretty original. However I just didn't love the story all that much. Granted once I got near the end I couldn't put it down.

Bangs' is a great storyteller. Her descriptions are great and her character development is awesome. The story follows Jenna as she travels to Philadelphia to find out what her sister has been up to. The shock she finds when she gets the full story is more than most people could take, but her interest in Al keeps her around. Jenna finds out that she is the key to saving humanity, at least in this battle, and in her hunt to find out what exactly she has to do she falls in love.

Again I loved the writing style and the story has merit. I just didn't entirely like the prehistoric souls. I will definitely pick up something else of hers, but this series doesn't seem to be up my alley.

It was a pretty quick read, and I really liked the characters. Overall I would give it a thumbs up!

If you'd like more info on this book please visit Dorchester Publishing

No comments: