Thank you to everyone that entered. There were 10 different entrants and a total of 20 entries!
Here are the three winners:
Emails are being sent to the winners. Thank you again for entering and congratulations to the winners. I hope you enjoy them.
All winners were chosen using Random.org
Thanks to Anna at Hachette I can giveaway 3 copies of this one.
About the Book
FBI Special agent Brad Raines is facing his toughest case yet. A Denver serial killer has killed four beautiful young women, leaving a bridal veil at each crime scene, and he's picking up his pace. Unable to crack the case, Raines appeals for help from a most unusual source: residents of the Center for Wellbeing and Intelligence, a private psychiatric institution for mentally ill individuals whose are extraordinarily gifted.
It's there that he meets Paradise, a young woman who witnessed her father murder her family and barely escaped his hand. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, Paradise may also have an extrasensory gift: the ability to experience the final moments of a person's life when she touches the dead body.
In a desperate attempt to find the killer, Raines enlists Paradise's help. In an effort to win her trust, he befriends this strange young woman and begins to see in her qualities that most 'sane people' sorely lack. Gradually, he starts to question whether sanity resides outside the hospital walls...or inside.
As the Bride Collector picks up the pace-and volume-of his gruesome crucifixions, the case becomes even more personal to Raines when his friend and colleague, a beautiful young forensic psychologist, becomes the Bride Collector's next target.
The FBI believes that the killer plans to murder seven women. Can Paradise help before it's too late?
For more information about this book please visit Hachette's website.
The giveaway will end 6/16/10 at 11:59pm (EST)
1) Only winners from the US and Canada
2) No PO boxes
1) Leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
2) Get an extra entry for following my blog (let me know if you're a new follower or have been following for a while!)
3) Get a third entry for mentioning this giveaway: On your blog, facebook, twitter... anywhere (Make sure to leave me a link or your SN so I can verify!)
4) Get an extra for referring friends who become followers of my blog. Have them mention your name in their comments. (along with all their info!!)
!!!REMEMBER!!!! If you do not leave your e-mail in your comment you will not be entered into the giveaway!!!
The winners will be randomly drawn and notified by email.
Good Luck and thank you for reading my blog!