Thank you to everyone that entered. There were 12 different entrants and a total of 22 entries!
Here are the three winners:
1) Darcie k
Emails are being sent to the winners. Thank you again for entering and congratulations to the winners. I hope you enjoy them.
All winners were chosen using Random.org
Thanks to Anna at Hachette I can giveaway 3 copies of this one.
About the Book
In April of 1985, Buzz Legare went fishing. The next day all that was found was his boat and his waiting, faithful dog.
Twenty years later, his daughter Hannah still finds hope in believing, alone among her family, that he's still alive somewhere. She has a smart husband, a thriving business, a beautiful home in San Francisco-and a huge hole in her troubled heart. True to her trademark talent for self-sabotage, she finds herself one starry night climbing up the fire escape in a desperate (and drunken) attempt to win back her own husband--and failing disastrously.
Slightly worse for the wear, Hannah returns to Charleston to salve her wounds. There, old loves, unrepented crimes, and family legends are stirred up from the dust. Hannah's brother Palmer, the stoic with a secret of his own, cannot dissuade her from a manic search to uncover clues to the past, and they will both face shocking discoveries that lead them to reconcile their very different notions of loyalty and blind faith.
As she did so memorably in her bestselling debut, Girls in Trucks, Katie Crouch has created another great voice--spiky, tender, and hilarious--in the screwball heroine Hannah Legare. Much like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding, Hannah follows the misguided impulses of a heart that's in the right place.
For more information please visit Hachette's Website.
The giveaway will end 6/16/10 at 11:59pm (EST)
1) Only winners from the US and Canada
2) No PO boxes
1) Leave a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
2) Get an extra entry for following my blog (let me know if you're a new follower or have been following for a while!)
3) Get a third entry for mentioning this giveaway: On your blog, facebook, twitter... anywhere (Make sure to leave me a link or your SN so I can verify!)
4) Get an extra for referring friends who become followers of my blog. Have them mention your name in their comments. (along with all their info!!)
!!!REMEMBER!!!! If you do not leave your e-mail in your comment you will not be entered into the giveaway!!!
The winners will be randomly drawn and notified by email.
Good Luck and thank you for reading my blog!